Sweet Earth Santa Fe Wonton Tacos
- Yield: Makes 4 Tacos
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total: 20 Minutes
1 Sweet Earth Santa Fe Veggie Burger
1 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup onion, diced
1/4 cup jalapeño pepper, finely diced
1/4 cup cilantro
8 wonton wrappers
1 pkg. vegan shredded cheese
vegan sour cream (optional)
- Dice a Sweet Earth Santa Fe Burger along with tomatoes, onion, jalapeño pepper, and cilantro and sauté in a lightly oiled pan or skillet until well heated and well mixed.
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray a cupcake pan with a non-stick spray and layer 2 wonton wrappers in each cupcake mold.
- Spread mixture into each wonton mold and top with your favorite vegan cheese.
- Place in oven and cook about 10 minutes or until cheese and wonton tips are browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 3-4 minutes
- Top with vegan sour cream or salsa and serve.