- 1 (13.8oz Can) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- ¼ Cup Pesto, Homemade or store-bought
- 1 Pack Sweet Earth Mindful Chik’n
- 1 Medium Shallot, Chopped
- ½ cup Shredded Mozzarella
- Parsley, Chopped for garnish
- Red Pepper Flakes, Sprinkle for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
Set fry pan to medium-high heat, drizzle with oil. Toss in chopped shallots, Sautee for 2-3 minutes. Add Mindful Chik'n and sautee for an additional 5 minutes. Let cool and set aside.
Sprinkle counter surface with flour, roll out pizza to desired shape. Transfer to baking sheet or pizza pan.
Spread pesto over the dough surface in an even layer with a ½ inch border. Top with Mindful Chik’n, Shallots and mozzarella.
Place in over and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cheese has melted.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Garnish with chopped parsley and red pepper flakes!